Ishar Gas considers its employees to be its most valuable assets and undertakes to safeguard them through providing and maintaining a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of its employees. It ensures a safe, healthy and conducive work environment for all its employees. The Company is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all employees and stakeholders.
Ishar Gas is committed to ensuring that its employees comply with all the regulations in order to cultivate safe habits and create a healthy culture in its workplace.
- We give topmost priority to health & safety of all personnel.
- We follow all applicable codes, standards and safety practices in design, operation, and maintenance.
- All planning, decisions, and actions confirm our commitment towards health & safety and environment protection aspects.
- A safety audit is carried out periodically and the findings are documented for follow up actions.
- Each employee is fully informed for strict compliance of safety rules issued by the management.
- We train all employees in their respective areas of activities.
- We ensure compliance of safety rules and statutory requirements by contractor, transporters, visitors and other agencies.
- Our employees abstain from unsafe acts and prevent unsafe conditions.
- Use of personal protective equipment’s is compulsory while at work.
- We ensure that the efforts of each employee are directed to contribute to safety, health, environmental protection, quality and productivity.