How to identify gas leak
- Gas leak can be detected by smell. The smell of gas leak is often compared to rotten eggs.
- If you hear a hissing sound around the pipelines or any component of gas connection.
- If there is a noticeable patch of dead vegetation, there may be a leakage in the underground pipelines.
- If you see formation of bubbles in wet areas or standing water.
- If you see an unusual cloud of mist or fog around your property or area.
Please call us immediately and report if you detect any gas leak.