PNG or Piped Natural Gas is a clean and green fuel becoming popular for all kinds of uses. When Natural Gas is ignited, it burns almost completely making it a green fuel. Produced from Oil & Gas resources, it is purified and supplied to consumers across a network of pipelines. Natural Gas is highly versatile and is being used across various sectors for Domestic purposes.
Ishar Gas is catering to the households in the cities in which it operates. Making natural gas easily available to domestic users through a network of Steel and PE pipelines, Ishar Gas is bringing green fuel to every doorstep.
Domestic PNG can be used for all kinds of purposes such as cooking, heating and much more. It has several benefits that make it a popular option for domestic users replacing the traditional LPG.
- Convenient & Continuous Supply: Domestic PNG is supplied through pipes connected directly to the gas stove making it available 24/7 and easy to use without the hassle of changing and waiting for the LPG cylinders.
- Economical: Being reasonably priced, Domestic PNG is economical and cost-effective.
- Environmental Friendly: Leaving minimum residue, Domestic PNG is a safe green fuel.
- Reliable and Safe: Unlike the traditional LPG cylinders which are unsafe to store at home, natural gas being lighter than air dissipates quickly in case of any leakage.
- Pollution Free: PNG is a green gas and its use does not cause pollution making it environmental friendly.
Payable Services & Charges for Domestic Piped Natural Gas Connection
|S.No.||Services & Charges||Amount (INR)|
|1||Interest-free refundable Security Deposit||5,000|
|2||Interest free refundable Consumption Security Deposit||750|
|3||Application Charges (Non-Refundable)||750|
|4||New Stove conversion||200|
|5||Additional pipe G.I/Copper (per meter)||350|
|S.No.||Penal Charges||Amount (INR)|
|1||Cheque dishonor charges for amount upto INR 2000||100|
|2||Cheque dishonor charges for amount more than INR 2000||200|
|3||Late payment charges for amount starting INR 50 and upto INR 300||25|
|4||Late payment charges for amount starting INR 301 and upto INR 999||50|
|5||Late payment charges for amount starting INR 1000 and upto INR 2000||100|
|6||Late payment charges for amount more than INR 2000||250|
|7||Damage to meter, piping, material, installation/Tampering/Bypass|| 3000 + Amount to be incurred
by the company towards
rectification/restoration of supply
1. Ishar Gas reserves the right to amend the charges without any notice.
2. Charges mentioned above are exclusive of taxes.
3. Charges cannot be offset against other request.
4. Above charges are for domestic connections only, separate charges will be applicable for Commercial and Industrial connections.